WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xperteleven - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xperteleven > Topics

Subject: Players ability
Replies: 5 Views: 1606

lloyd_09 12.01.09 - 12:37pm
Players having the same ability perform different in different seasons.I have 2 midfielders both 9 skill the only difference is 1 is 23 while the other is 22.They seen to alternate winning mvp award.Is this normalchin.GIF *

20legend 12.01.09 - 01:26pm
I think players form just fluctulates the same way it does in real life, basically. Players have good patches and bad patches. *

sargey 17.01.09 - 12:29am
yeah i think so cuz this season although i managed to pull the top spot my mid-fielders did not perform like they did last season and same in the elos my midfield and strikers struggled *

sherwyn7 17.01.09 - 02:02am
Ive noticed that strikers generally have good scoring patches and poor scoring patches within a season or from season to season. Like Ricky's Messi who scored 1 goal despite being the highest skilled striker last season. Defenders generally dont suffer these fluctuations. Like Benni Pergolizzi's 59 consecutive x11 caps *

messi008 17.01.09 - 05:54am
My mids in my muggers side are peters and morris.Morris was top dog then the next season peters stole the show and now i notice Morris is back to being topdog. *

k1ngeric 17.01.09 - 10:17am
Held muggers fc to a drawproud.GIF with an extremely young side chav.GIF *

* Xperteleven Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xperteleven

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search